Wednesday 19 September 2012

ROW80 Check-in 19th September 2012

Well this is the final check-in of this round of ROW80 which is scary as it has flown by. It has been a busy round and squeezing CampNaNo in during August made it a slightly crazy one! But I am over 58,000 words into my WIP 'Matchmaker, Matchmaker' and I hadn't started it at the start of this round so that is great!!!!! Did I finish my other WIP at the start of this round? I can't even remember! I am going to try better to keep records of how often I met my goals next round because yes, I will be back!!!

Here are my goals at the moment:
1) Write at least 1000 words five days a week (week total 5,000 words)
2) Two ROW80 check-ins a week no matter how short but sweet they are.

3) Read two books a week for 100+ reading challenge (or as much as I can!).
4) Review one book a month.

And this is how I have done so far this week:

Goal 1
Monday - wrote 1,001 words
Tuesday - wrote 1,003 words

Goal 2
Done! and I will post on Sunday to make sure I feel accountable!

Goal 3
I am reading Marian Keyes new book 'The Mystery of Mercy Close' and loving it and linked to Goal 4 - I will review it this month.

The next round of ROW80 starts on October the 1st so I will think about some goals for then. I am going to keep trying to write 5,000 a week until the next round starts and I need to keep my reading up to try and achieve my 100 books in a year challenge!!!

Sorry this is quick but I am heading out to join a Slimming World group as I need to start making my health goals a priority! I eat when I write and drink lots of coffee and obvioulsy all the sitting whilst writing doesn't help. So next round I am going to include some health goals. Wish my luck!!

I hope you have had a wonderful round and thank you for all your comments along the way. I hope you will all be back next round and I will check out some check-ins tomorrow. But now, I need to go get weighed!!!!

2 comments:

  1. all the best with intrim goals - sitting around writing is bad for waistline I agree as are all those coffees - so good luck there well done on writing this round and see you in October with sparkling new goals from us all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about the health thing. I need to make that a priority since I didn't do all that well this past round. I have been using my free time to write and revise when I should probably be splitting that time with half writing and half walking! Great work on the 58K for your WIP (that is just freakin awesome!!! and see you next round! (or before then on twitter! LOL) :)

    ReplyDelete