Sunday 18 May 2014

ROW80 Check-in 18th May 2014

Well, this post will be short and sweet as I have almost nothing to report. It has been one of those weeks, I haven't been feeling great and I have had a weekend of family celebrations for my Mum's 60th so I really haven't achieved a lot. Oh, apart from teaching my nephew to say my name!

My goals were:
1) Create a clear plot for my chick-lit WIP.
2) Check-in on Sunday.

So goal 2 is done with this but goal 1 hasn't gone as well as planned. I have done a lot of thinking for goal 1, mainly when I am driving which is good thinking time. So this goal needs to roll over and will be my main aim for the week ahead. I need to collect all my random notes and stick drawings and plot out my story. Simple.
 
Fingers crossed I achieve it this week!
 
E.x

No comments:

Post a Comment