Sunday 2 June 2013

ROW80 Check-in 2nd June 2013

Some progress has been made this week!

Here were my lovely little goals and how I have done:
1) Read as much as possible aiming for at least TWO books a week.
I wasn't at work this week as it was half term and I got lots of lovely reading done. I read five books. Five! My good old kindle has barely been out of my hand. I am currently reading book 35 of the year which is still behind schedule but I have made up a little ground. Now I am back at work the pace will slow down again but I enjoyed having lots of reading time!

2) Write 5 sentences a day.
Success! I wrote five sentences a day in a little notebook. Some were random thoughts, some were ideas, some were observations I made of things I saw. It felt good to be getting something down however short.

3) Write a ROW80 check-in each Sunday.

Done!

So a successful week. I am slowly tiptoeing my way back into writing and I hope to keep going this week. I hope you all have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. lucky lucky you - 5 books - ah I wish - well done on completing goals - and yay for the lovely notebooks - the unsung heroes of the bookshelves

    all the best:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You read 5 books?! That's awesome Em :) And good for you if the 5-sentence-a-day thing works, I'm glad to hear you're back in writing mode :) Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete