Wednesday 8 August 2012

ROW80 Check-in 8th August 2012

Another busy few days and lots of lovely words flowing without me having to drag them kicking and screaming out of my brain.

My goals are:
1) Write at least 1,613 words a day on new WIP for CampNaNo.
2) Two ROW80 check-ins a week no matter how short but sweet they are.
3) Read two books a week for 100+ reading challenge (or as much as I can!).
4) Review one book a month.

Goals two and three are underway and I am currently reading book 55 of the year. Behind schedule still but I hope to catch up. A review will come at some point later this month so goal four is somewhere at the back of my mind but goal one which is the 'big one' in my mind has gone well.

Word counts are:
Monday - 2,181 words
Tuesday - 1,753 words
Wednesday - 1,618 words

Total so far - 13,099 words

It is amazing how much you can write when you actually, you know, write. I am still not finding the time to write first thing in the morning as I tend to have my nephew for a couple of hours so my sister can sleep or get some chores done and I love this time with him so I don't mind one bit. I have managed to write late morning or in the afternoon so I feel fresher than I do in the afternoon.

So CampNaNo is going well and hopefully the rest of the week will see the words flow. I hope you are all having amazing weeks!

4 comments:

  1. That's brilliant!!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work keeping up, my dear!! Glad you've been able to fit it all in annnd enjoy your lovely little nephew. Hope this week is the same OR BETTER!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful when a story just flows, isn't it? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome word counts, Em! Keep up the pace. :}

    It's so great you are enjoying your nephew so much. I'll bet your sister sure appreciates the help.

    ReplyDelete